Whether you have one rental property or thousands of commercial and residential tenants, unwanted pests are not part of your business plan. When you are dealing with an infestation of insects or rodents, you need a highly skilled partner on your side who knows how to inspect, identify, and control your pest problem.
We understand that your primary focus is on retention. Your pest management provider must be able to enable you to achieve this goal. At Ailing House Pest Management, Inc., we use the most advanced treatments to keep pests at bay and their damage away from your properties.
Dedicated to Protecting Your Properties
As the local experts in pest control services in Carmel, California and throughout the Monterey Peninsula, we understand what is required to keep a property pest-free and have solutions to meet your specific needs:
- Bee and wasp control and removal
- Insect control for ants, bed bugs, cock roaches, fleas, and flying insects
- Rodent control
- Termite control, including inspections for real estate transactions
- One-time treatment and ongoing maintenance plans
Your Professional Exterminators
Our team of licensed, experienced pest control professionals is at your service for all of your pest control needs. With flexible scheduling and customized plans, we ensure your properties are pest-free so that you can stay focused on your business.
Want to Get Started?
- We offer a no obligation consultation and inspection.
- We create a treatment program designed to eliminate infestations at their source.
- We offer a 30-day guarantee on most services along with year-round plans for continuous protection from pests.
Don’t risk losing tenants because of unwanted pests. For all of your immediate and future pest control needs, Ailing House Pest Management, Inc. is your go-to source you can count on.
Call us to learn more or for same day service at 831-624-8211.
If you are Property Manager, and have been given a private & secure Ailing House Pest Management, Inc. client portal, please see below for easy access.